I am currently working at Two Sigma as a Software Engineer. I graduated from DePauw University where I studied Computer Science and Mathematics. I am interested in all fields of Computer Science, although I have focused in Data Science, Machine Learning, Full Stack Development, and always trying to learn new technologies and techniques, most of them outside of the academic scope. Outside of work I like photography and walking around. You can either see my resume for a concise view of most of what is in this page, or keep looking for more information on what I have done.
- Worked and implemented a web service that interfaced with a MSSQL database and improved the performance compared to the legacy service that was replaced.
- Deployed the service on a highly-available Kubernetes cluster.
- Developed a CI/CD pipeline for continuous development and testing of the application, and implemented monitoring and alerting using the ELK stack for the service.
- Migrated all users of legacy service to new service.
- Worked on designing and implementing a next-generation application for report creation, using already existing data sources, frameworks, and applications.
- Implemented insights for the data using internal tooling, designing and adapting the full stack of the application.
- Worked alongside UX designers to properly display the data.
- Used primarily Java and Dart for the application.
- Trained on multiple rotations across different academic departments.
- Researched Deep Learning and implemented multiple Deep Learning algorithms using Keras and PyTorch in Python.
- Researched on timing attacks with Machine Learning applications.
- Implemented web application to aid in teaching Computer Science courses by using supplemental materials.
- Researched Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Implemented a novel algorithm for a card game using Sci-kit learn in Python.
- Paper accepted to the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence - 2019 and subsequently published (DOI: 10.1609/aaai.v33i01.33019627).
Received the Dean's List for DePauw University for the following semesters: Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020.
Received the second-place runner-up award for the EAAI Birds of a Feather Undergraduate Research Challenge in 2019 due to the paper produced by research during the Summer of 2018.
Won First Place at Saint Mary's College Data Science Hackathon in 2019, focusing in Image Recognition using PyTorch to build a monolithic neural network that recognized mathematical symbols.